Scrabble word: HOODOO
Is HOODOO valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HOODOO in dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) a column of weathered and unusually shaped rock
- noun - a practitioner of voodoo
- noun - a charm superstitiously believed to embody magical powers
- noun - something believed to bring bad luck
- verb - bring bad luck
- Bad luck.
- One that brings bad luck.
- A column of eccentrically shaped rock, produced by differential weathering.
- verb - to bring bad luck to
There are 6 letters in HOODOO: D H O O O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOODOO
Click to search all anagrams of HOODOO plus a wildcard: HOODOO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOODOO
Images for HOODOO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.