Scrabble word: HONORARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HONORARY exist?
Definitions of HONORARY in dictionaries:
- adj - given as an honor without the normal duties
- Held or given as a mark of honor, especially conferred as an honor without the usual adjuncts: an honorary degree.
- Holding an office or title given as an honor, without payment: an honorary colonel.
- Voluntary: the honorary secretary of the association.
- Relying on honor and not legally enforceable, as a duty or an obligation.
- noun - an honor society