Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HONORARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HONORARY exist?
Definitions of HONORARY in dictionaries:
- adj - given as an honor without the normal duties
- Held or given as a mark of honor, especially conferred as an honor without the usual adjuncts: an honorary degree.
- Holding an office or title given as an honor, without payment: an honorary colonel.
- Voluntary: the honorary secretary of the association.
- Relying on honor and not legally enforceable, as a duty or an obligation.
- n - an honor society
There are 8 letters in HONORARY: A H N O O R R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HONORARY plus a wildcard: HONORARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HONORARY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HONORARY
- honorary Certificate
- UIAA - honorary Member - Ang Tshering Sherpa - International ...
- ... Certificate of honorary Membership This award honors Mr and
- Treasure Chest Thursday - Lyle Carringers High School Diploma
- honorary Members of the MGMS Community
- ... in new york oscar 2009 honorary award in recognition for her central
- Claringtons honorary Fire Captain claringtonmayorandcouncil
- ... Media Festival Opening Night Red Carpet and honorary Awards Ceremony
- The honorary Jim Green SFU City
- ... 83 - Robert OReilly and J. G. Hertzler Made honorary Members of KAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.