Scrabble word: HOMONYM
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMONYM exist?
Definitions of HOMONYM in dictionaries:
- noun - two words are homonyms if they are pronounced or spelled the same way but have different meanings
- One of two or more words that have the same sound and often the same spelling but differ in meaning.
- A word that is used to designate several different things.
- A namesake.
- A taxonomic name that is identical to one previously applied to a different species or genus and that therefore is unacceptable in its new use.
- noun - one who is named after another