Is HOMOLOGOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOMOLOGOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - having the same evolutionary origin but not necessarily the same function
- adj - corresponding or similar in position or structure or function or characteristics
- Corresponding or similar in position, value, structure, or function.
- Similar in structure and evolutionary origin, though not necessarily in function, as the flippers of a seal and the hands of a human being.
- Relating to the correspondence between an antigen and the antibody produced in response to it.
- Belonging to or being a series of organic compounds each successive member of which differs from the preceding member by a constant increment, especially by an added CH2 group.
There are 10 letters in HOMOLOGOUS: G H L M O O O O S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOMOLOGOUS, to go: HOMOLOGOUS?
Rearrange the letters in HOMOLOGOUS and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of HOMOLOGOUS
8 letters out of HOMOLOGOUS
7 letters out of HOMOLOGOUS
6 letters out of HOMOLOGOUS
5 letters out of HOMOLOGOUS
4 letters out of HOMOLOGOUS
3 letters out of HOMOLOGOUS
2 letters out of HOMOLOGOUS
Contextual use of HOMOLOGOUS
What's nearby HOMOLOGOUS
Lookup in Wiki for HOMOLOGOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOMOLOGOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOMOLOGOUS"