Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOMOLOGOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMOLOGOUS exist?
Definitions of HOMOLOGOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having the same evolutionary origin but not necessarily the same function
- adj - corresponding or similar in position or structure or function or characteristics
- Corresponding or similar in position, value, structure, or function.
- Similar in structure and evolutionary origin, though not necessarily in function, as the flippers of a seal and the hands of a human being.
- Relating to the correspondence between an antigen and the antibody produced in response to it.
- Belonging to or being a series of organic compounds each successive member of which differs from the preceding member by a constant increment, especially by an added CH2 group.
There are 10 letters in HOMOLOGOUS: G H L M O O O O S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOMOLOGOUS plus a wildcard: HOMOLOGOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOMOLOGOUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOMOLOGOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.