Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOMOLOGOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMOLOGOUS exist?
Definitions of HOMOLOGOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having the same evolutionary origin but not necessarily the same function
- adj - corresponding or similar in position or structure or function or characteristics
- Corresponding or similar in position, value, structure, or function.
- Similar in structure and evolutionary origin, though not necessarily in function, as the flippers of a seal and the hands of a human being.
- Relating to the correspondence between an antigen and the antibody produced in response to it.
- Belonging to or being a series of organic compounds each successive member of which differs from the preceding member by a constant increment, especially by an added CH2 group.
There are 10 letters in HOMOLOGOUS: G H L M O O O O S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOMOLOGOUS plus a wildcard: HOMOLOGOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOMOLOGOUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOMOLOGOUS
- biologyatsmc - Crossing Over
- homologous structures. Even though these anatomical structures have ...
- ... virus Dane Particle Hepatitis Virus homologous Serum HBV
- ... human male karyotype with the homologous chromosome pairs numbered
- Went over Meiosis_and_Chromosomal_Abnormalities_-_Spring_2011_-_web ...
- GallusReactome homologous Recombination Repair
- homologous structures
- www.epigeneticsandchromatin.com - Figure