Scrabble word: HOMESTEAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMESTEAD exist?
Definitions of HOMESTEAD in dictionaries:
- noun - the home and adjacent grounds occupied by a family
- noun - land acquired from the United States public lands by filing a record and living on and cultivating it under the homestead law
- noun - dwelling that is usually a farmhouse and adjoining land
- verb - settle land given by the government and occupy it as a homestead
- A house, especially a farmhouse, with adjoining buildings and land.
- Property designated by a householder as the householder’s home and protected by law from forced sale to meet debts.
- Land claimed by a settler or squatter, especially under the Homestead Act.
- To settle and farm land, especially under the Homestead Act.
There are 9 letters in HOMESTEAD: A D E E H M O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOMESTEAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOMESTEAD plus a wildcard: HOMESTEAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOMESTEAD
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOMESTEAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.