Scrabble word: HOMESPUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMESPUN exist?
Definitions of HOMESPUN in dictionaries:
- noun - a rough loosely woven fabric originally made with yarn that was spun at home
- adj - of textiles
- adj - characteristic of country life
- adj - made of cloth spun or woven in the home
- Spun or woven in the home: homespun linen.
- Made of a homespun fabric: a homespun tablecloth.
- Simple and homely; unpretentious: “Most small towns would have gladly forfeited some of their homespun values if it meant luring a firm there” (William Mueller).
- A plain, coarse, usually woolen cloth made of homespun yarn.
- A similar sturdy fabric made on a power loom.
- noun - a loosely woven fabric
There are 8 letters in HOMESPUN: E H M N O P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOMESPUN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOMESPUN plus a wildcard: HOMESPUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOMESPUN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words