Scrabble word: HOMESPUN
Is HOMESPUN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HOMESPUN in dictionaries:
- noun - a rough loosely woven fabric originally made with yarn that was spun at home
- adj - of textiles
- adj - characteristic of country life
- adj - made of cloth spun or woven in the home
- Spun or woven in the home: homespun linen.
- Made of a homespun fabric: a homespun tablecloth.
- Simple and homely; unpretentious: “Most small towns would have gladly forfeited some of their homespun values if it meant luring a firm there” (William Mueller).
- A plain, coarse, usually woolen cloth made of homespun yarn.
- A similar sturdy fabric made on a power loom.
- noun - a loosely woven fabric
There are 8 letters in HOMESPUN: E H M N O P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOMESPUN
Click to search all anagrams of HOMESPUN plus a wildcard: HOMESPUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOMESPUN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOMESPUN
Lookup in Wiki for HOMESPUN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.