Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOLOGRAPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOLOGRAPH exist?
Definitions of HOLOGRAPH in dictionaries:
- noun - handwritten book or document
- noun - the intermediate photograph (or photographic record) that contains information for reproducing a three-dimensional image by holography
- A document written wholly in the handwriting of the person whose signature it bears.
- See hologram.
There are 9 letters in HOLOGRAPH: A G H H L O O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLOGRAPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOLOGRAPH plus a wildcard: HOLOGRAPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOLOGRAPH
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOLOGRAPH
- What is this... [5kb]
- out the picture above. Thats me on the right. Thats a holograph ...
- MIT Museum Collections - holography
- Apple added a cool effect to Leopards iChat you can appear as a ...
- holographic Principle
- Nijigahara holograph o el vuelo de las mariposas
- holograph is projected above a mobile phone by a 3d projector not in ...
- Animated Gifs - star wars holograph - Threadbombing
- History of holography
- holographic cd case promotion promotions promotional item ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.