Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOGGED exist?
Definitions of HOGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- noun - a sheep up to the age of one year
- noun - domestic swine
- adj - (of a ship) so weakened as to sag at each end
- v - to take more than one's share
There are 6 letters in HOGGED: D E G G H O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOGGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOGGED plus a wildcard: HOGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOGGED
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOGGED
- Hedgehogged Page 93 by RageVX on deviantART
- Hedgehogged Page 78 by RageVX on deviantART
- What next-bush-hogged.jpg
- Matt Hogges DNP Portfolio
- Shall I hog my gypsy cob and take off his feather - Page 3 - Horse ...
- The new sensor fits great after bending off the un-needed pins (one ...
- Surfy Thinline Tele Build - Gretsch Guitar Discussion Forum
- ... 12ft rowing dinghies and repair a hogged Tideway - Craft A Craft
- Our time online is increasingly hogged by Facebook and other social ...
- ... Sorting Storage Conveyor belt for hogged wood chips fibre LBH