Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOBBING exist?
Definitions of HOBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - (folklore) a small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings
- noun - (folklore) fairies that are somewhat mischievous
- noun - a hard steel edge tool used to cut gears
- noun - a shelf beside an open fire where something can be kept warm
- v - to furnish with hobnails
There are 7 letters in HOBBING: B B G H I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOBBING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOBBING plus a wildcard: HOBBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOBBING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOBBING
- hobbing Machine
- Gear hobbing Machine (WL3608A) - China Horizontal Gear hobbing ...
- Worm gear teeth generation on Gear hobbing machine
- Gear Design Software and CAD Library
- GEAR hobbing MACHINES - GEAR hobbing MACHINES Supplier & GEAR hobbing ...
- Gear hobbing Machine
- China Fn-3919 A3 hobbing Paper Cutter - large image for Paper Cutter
- Universal Gear hobber Cugir FD 500 - Universal Gear hobber Cugir FD ...
- 271.50T Rear Sprocket - Suitable for Aprilia 50 (Tuono) RS 50 RS 50 RX ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.