Scrabble word: HIMSELF
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIMSELF exist?
Definitions of HIMSELF in dictionaries:
- Used reflexively as the direct or indirect object of a verb or the object of a preposition: He congratulated himself.
- Used for emphasis: He himself found the courage.
- Used in an absolute construction: In the black himself, he could offer financial assistance to his cousin.
- His normal or healthy condition or state: He’s feeling himself again.
- pron - a form of the 3d person sing. masculine pronoun