Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HIMSELF
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIMSELF exist?
Definitions of HIMSELF in dictionaries:
- Used reflexively as the direct or indirect object of a verb or the object of a preposition: He congratulated himself.
- Used for emphasis: He himself found the courage.
- Used in an absolute construction: In the black himself, he could offer financial assistance to his cousin.
- His normal or healthy condition or state: He’s feeling himself again.
- pron - a form of the 3d person sing. masculine pronoun
There are 7 letters in HIMSELF: E F H I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIMSELF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIMSELF plus a wildcard: HIMSELF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIMSELF
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HIMSELF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.