Is HIMSELF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HIMSELF in various dictionaries:
- Used reflexively as the direct or indirect object of a verb or the object of a preposition: He congratulated himself.
- Used for emphasis: He himself found the courage.
- Used in an absolute construction: In the black himself, he could offer financial assistance to his cousin.
- His normal or healthy condition or state: He’s feeling himself again.
- pron - a form of the 3d person sing. masculine pronoun
There are 7 letters in HIMSELF: E F H I L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HIMSELF
To search all scrabble anagrams of HIMSELF, to go: HIMSELF?
Rearrange the letters in HIMSELF and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HIMSELF
6 letters out of HIMSELF
5 letters out of HIMSELF
4 letters out of HIMSELF
3 letters out of HIMSELF
2 letters out of HIMSELF
Contextual use of HIMSELF
What's nearby HIMSELF
Lookup in Wiki for HIMSELF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HIMSELF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HIMSELF"