Scrabble word: HIJACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIJACK exist?
Definitions of HIJACK in dictionaries:
- noun - seizure of a vehicle in transit either to rob it or divert it to an alternate destination
- verb - take arbitrarily or by force
- verb - seize control of
- To stop and rob (a vehicle in transit).
- To steal (goods) from a vehicle in transit.
- To seize control of (a moving vehicle) by use of force, especially in order to reach an alternate destination.
- To steal from as if by hijacking.
- The act or an instance of hijacking.
- verb - to seize a vehicle while in transit