Scrabble word: HIJACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIJACK exist?
Definitions of HIJACK in dictionaries:
- noun - seizure of a vehicle in transit either to rob it or divert it to an alternate destination
- verb - take arbitrarily or by force
- verb - seize control of
- To stop and rob (a vehicle in transit).
- To steal (goods) from a vehicle in transit.
- To seize control of (a moving vehicle) by use of force, especially in order to reach an alternate destination.
- To steal from as if by hijacking.
- The act or an instance of hijacking.
- verb - to seize a vehicle while in transit
There are 6 letters in HIJACK: A C H I J K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIJACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIJACK plus a wildcard: HIJACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIJACK
Images for HIJACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.