Scrabble word: HIGHER
Is HIGHER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HIGHER in dictionaries:
- adj - advanced in complexity or elaboration
- adj - of education beyond the secondary level
- adj - greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount
- adj - (literal meaning) being at or having a relatively great or specific elevation or upward extension (sometimes used in combinations like `knee-high')
- adj - standing above others in quality or position
- adj - used of sounds and voices
- adj - happy and excited and energetic
- adj - (used of the smell of meat) smelling spoiled or tainted
- adj - slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
- adj - reaching far upward
- noun - a high level
There are 6 letters in HIGHER: E G H H I R
Click to search all anagrams of HIGHER plus a wildcard: HIGHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIGHER
Images for HIGHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.