Scrabble word: HIERARCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIERARCH exist?
Definitions of HIERARCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who holds a high position in a hierarchy
- noun - a senior clergyman and dignitary
- One who occupies a position of authority in a religious hierarchy.
- One who occupies a high position in a hierarchy: governmental hierarchs.
- noun - a religious leader
There are 8 letters in HIERARCH: A C E H H I R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIERARCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIERARCH plus a wildcard: HIERARCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIERARCH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HIERARCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.