Scrabble word: HETEROLOGOUS
Is HETEROLOGOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HETEROLOGOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - not corresponding in structure or evolutionary origin
- adj - derived from organisms of a different but related species
- Derived from a different species: a heterologous graft.
- Of or relating to cytologic or histological elements not normally occurring in a designated part of the body.
- Immunologically related but not identical.
There are 12 letters in HETEROLOGOUS: E E G H L O O O R S T U
Click to search all anagrams of HETEROLOGOUS plus a wildcard: HETEROLOGOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HETEROLOGOUS
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HETEROLOGOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.