Scrabble word: HERSELF
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERSELF exist?
Definitions of HERSELF in dictionaries:
- Used reflexively as the direct or indirect object of a verb or as the object of a preposition: She bought herself a new car.
- Used for emphasis: She herself was certain of the facts.
- Used in an absolute construction: In office herself, she helped him get a job.
- Her normal or healthy condition or state: She’s feeling herself again.
- pron - a form of the 3d person sing. feminine pronoun
There are 7 letters in HERSELF: E E F H L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HERSELF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HERSELF plus a wildcard: HERSELF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERSELF
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HERSELF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.