Scrabble word: HERSELF
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERSELF exist?
Definitions of HERSELF in dictionaries:
- Used reflexively as the direct or indirect object of a verb or as the object of a preposition: She bought herself a new car.
- Used for emphasis: She herself was certain of the facts.
- Used in an absolute construction: In office herself, she helped him get a job.
- Her normal or healthy condition or state: She’s feeling herself again.
- pron - a form of the 3d person sing. feminine pronoun