Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HERMETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERMETIC exist?
Definitions of HERMETIC in dictionaries:
- adj - completely sealed
- Completely sealed, especially against the escape or entry of air.
- Impervious to outside interference or influence: the hermetic confines of an isolated life.
- Often Hermetic.
- Of or relating to Hermes Trismegistus or the works ascribed to him.
- Having to do with the occult sciences, especially alchemy; magical.
- adj - not allowing air to escape or enter
There are 8 letters in HERMETIC: C E E H I M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HERMETIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HERMETIC plus a wildcard: HERMETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERMETIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HERMETIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.