Scrabble word: HERMETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERMETIC exist?
Definitions of HERMETIC in dictionaries:
- adj - completely sealed
- Completely sealed, especially against the escape or entry of air.
- Impervious to outside interference or influence: the hermetic confines of an isolated life.
- Often Hermetic.
- Of or relating to Hermes Trismegistus or the works ascribed to him.
- Having to do with the occult sciences, especially alchemy; magical.
- adj - not allowing air to escape or enter