Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEMORRHAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEMORRHAGE exist?
Definitions of HEMORRHAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the flow of blood from a ruptured blood vessel
- verb - lose blood from one's body
- Excessive discharge of blood from the blood vessels; profuse bleeding.
- A copious loss of something valuable: a hemorrhage of corporate earnings.
- To bleed copiously.
- To lose (something valuable) rapidly and in quantity: The company was hemorrhaging capital when it was bought by another firm.
There are 10 letters in HEMORRHAGE: A E E G H H M O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEMORRHAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEMORRHAGE plus a wildcard: HEMORRHAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEMORRHAGE
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEMORRHAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.