Scrabble word: HEMORRHAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEMORRHAGE exist?
Definitions of HEMORRHAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the flow of blood from a ruptured blood vessel
- verb - lose blood from one's body
- Excessive discharge of blood from the blood vessels; profuse bleeding.
- A copious loss of something valuable: a hemorrhage of corporate earnings.
- To bleed copiously.
- To lose (something valuable) rapidly and in quantity: The company was hemorrhaging capital when it was bought by another firm.