Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEMLOCKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEMLOCKS exist?
Definitions of HEMLOCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - poisonous drug derived from an Eurasian plant of the genus Conium
- noun - large branching biennial herb native to Eurasia and Africa and adventive in North America having large fernlike leaves and white flowers
- noun - soft coarse splintery wood of a hemlock tree especially the western hemlock
- noun - an evergreen tree
- n - a poisonous herb
There are 8 letters in HEMLOCKS: C E H K L M O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEMLOCKS plus a wildcard: HEMLOCKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEMLOCKS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEMLOCKS
- these are our 8ft canadian hemlocks the leaves of hemlocks are ...
- Several Horror Films to Screen During Tribeca 2013 Byzantium ...
- hemlocks as a Natural Screen
- Hemlock picture. Hemlock shrubs in picture flank a driveway entrance ...
- hemlocks Natural Area PA Some of the taller hemlocks here are close ...
- Subalpine scene with Mountain hemlocks ( Tsuga mertensiana ) lake and ...
- ... - he is a very well known Mohawk artist. httpwww.hemlocks.net
- 29- meaningless busy work by hemlocks on deviantART
- Closing Camp hemlocks in Hebron CT will affect community use of the ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.