Scrabble word: HEMLOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEMLOCK exist?
Definitions of HEMLOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - poisonous drug derived from an Eurasian plant of the genus Conium
- noun - large branching biennial herb native to Eurasia and Africa and adventive in North America having large fernlike leaves and white flowers
- noun - soft coarse splintery wood of a hemlock tree especially the western hemlock
- noun - an evergreen tree
- Any of various coniferous evergreen trees of the genus Tsuga of North America and eastern Asia, having small cones and short, flat leaves with two white bands underneath.
- The wood of such trees, used as a source of lumber, wood pulp, and tannic acid.
- Any of several poisonous plants of the genera Conium and Cicuta, such as the poison hemlock.
- A poison obtained from the poison hemlock.
- noun - a poisonous herb
There are 7 letters in HEMLOCK: C E H K L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEMLOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEMLOCK plus a wildcard: HEMLOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEMLOCK
Images for HEMLOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.