Scrabble word: HEMLOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEMLOCK exist?
Definitions of HEMLOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - poisonous drug derived from an Eurasian plant of the genus Conium
- noun - large branching biennial herb native to Eurasia and Africa and adventive in North America having large fernlike leaves and white flowers
- noun - soft coarse splintery wood of a hemlock tree especially the western hemlock
- noun - an evergreen tree
- Any of various coniferous evergreen trees of the genus Tsuga of North America and eastern Asia, having small cones and short, flat leaves with two white bands underneath.
- The wood of such trees, used as a source of lumber, wood pulp, and tannic acid.
- Any of several poisonous plants of the genera Conium and Cicuta, such as the poison hemlock.
- A poison obtained from the poison hemlock.
- noun - a poisonous herb