Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEJIRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEJIRA exist?
Definitions of HEJIRA in dictionaries:
- noun - the flight of Muhammad from Mecca to Medina in 622 which marked the beginning of the Muslim era
- noun - a journey by a large group to escape from a hostile environment
- n - a movement away
There are 6 letters in HEJIRA: A E H I J R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEJIRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEJIRA plus a wildcard: HEJIRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEJIRA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEJIRA
- synch-ro-ni-zing hejira Spring
- hejira Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Joni Mitchell hejira Album Cover Joni Mitchell hejira CD Cover Joni ...
- More on the story of hejira will follow shortly in the History section ...
- Amazon.co.jp hejira
- JONI MITCHELL hejira - www.lalegende-shop.com
- Joni Mitchell hejira
- Joni Mitchell - hejira www.sugarmount.com
- Joni Mitchell - hejira 1976 download APE lossless
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.