Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEIRLOOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEIRLOOM exist?
Definitions of HEIRLOOM in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) any property that is considered by law or custom as inseparable from an inheritance is inherited with that inheritance
- noun - something that has been in a family for generations
- A valued possession passed down in a family through succeeding generations.
- An article of personal property included in an inherited estate.
- n - an inherited possession
There are 8 letters in HEIRLOOM: E H I L M O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEIRLOOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEIRLOOM plus a wildcard: HEIRLOOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEIRLOOM
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEIRLOOM
- Christening Outfits for Boys Christening Dress Christening Gowns
- 13 Comments to heirloom Tomato Seeds from WinterSown
- Pink Rose Crochet Baby Booties Christening Reborn Doll eBay
- BHS TIMES Barley Harvest Season Co.Ltd.
- Taste Test heirloom Tomatoes Healthy Eats Food Network Healthy ...
- Featuring photographs by Jenna Edwards Northern Virginia wedding ...
- heirloom TOMATOES
- Handmade Blue Batiste heirloom Yoke Dress by justforbabyonetsy
- heirloom rose Hybrid Tea rose Purple rose blue rose
- heirloom tommy toe lycopersicon esculentum tommy toe this heirloom ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.