Is HEIRLOOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEIRLOOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - (law) any property that is considered by law or custom as inseparable from an inheritance is inherited with that inheritance
- noun - something that has been in a family for generations
- A valued possession passed down in a family through succeeding generations.
- An article of personal property included in an inherited estate.
- noun - an inherited possession
There are 8 letters in HEIRLOOM: E H I L M O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEIRLOOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEIRLOOM, to go: HEIRLOOM?
Rearrange the letters in HEIRLOOM and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HEIRLOOM
6 letters out of HEIRLOOM
5 letters out of HEIRLOOM
4 letters out of HEIRLOOM
3 letters out of HEIRLOOM
2 letters out of HEIRLOOM
Contextual use of HEIRLOOM
What's nearby HEIRLOOM
Lookup in Wiki for HEIRLOOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEIRLOOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEIRLOOM"