Scrabble word: HEATHEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEATHEN exist?
Definitions of HEATHEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who does not acknowledge your god
- adj - not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam
- One who adheres to the religion of a people or nation that does not acknowledge the God of Judaism, Christianity, or Islam.
- Such persons considered as a group; the unconverted.
- One who is regarded as irreligious, uncivilized, or unenlightened.
- Such persons considered as a group.
- noun - an uncivilized person
There are 7 letters in HEATHEN: A E E H H N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEATHEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEATHEN plus a wildcard: HEATHEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEATHEN
Images for HEATHEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.