Scrabble word: HEARSAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEARSAY exist?
Definitions of HEARSAY in dictionaries:
- noun - gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth
- adj - heard through another rather than directly
- Information heard from another.
- Evidence based on the reports of others rather than the personal knowledge of a witness and therefore generally not admissible as testimony.
- noun - secondhand information
There are 7 letters in HEARSAY: A A E H R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEARSAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEARSAY plus a wildcard: HEARSAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEARSAY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEARSAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.