Scrabble word: HEADWORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEADWORD exist?
Definitions of HEADWORD in dictionaries:
- noun - a content word that can be qualified by a modifier
- noun - a word placed at the beginning of a line or paragraph (as in a dictionary entry)
- A word, phrase, or name, usually set in boldface or other distinctive type, that serves as the heading for an entry in a dictionary, an encyclopedia, or a similar reference work.
- A word that may be modified by an adjunct.
- noun - a word put at the beginning
There are 8 letters in HEADWORD: A D D E H O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADWORD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEADWORD plus a wildcard: HEADWORD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEADWORD
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEADWORD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.