Scrabble word: HEADHUNTING
Is HEADHUNTING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HEADHUNTING in dictionaries:
- The custom of cutting off and preserving the heads of enemies as trophies.
- The process of attempting to remove influence and power from enemies, especially political enemies.
- The business of recruiting personnel, especially executive personnel, as for a corporation.
- The act or an instance of such recruiting.
- verb - to seek out, decapitate, and preserve the heads of enemies
There are 11 letters in HEADHUNTING: A D E G H H I N N T U
Click to search all anagrams of HEADHUNTING plus a wildcard: HEADHUNTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEADHUNTING
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEADHUNTING
Lookup in Wiki for HEADHUNTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.