Scrabble word: HEADGEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEADGEAR exist?
Definitions of HEADGEAR in dictionaries:
- noun - clothing for the head
- noun - the hoist at the pithead of a mine
- noun - stable gear consisting of any part of a harness that fits about the horse's head
- A covering, such as a hat or helmet, for the head.
- The part of a harness that fits about a horse’s head.
- The rigging for hauling or lifting located at the head of a mine shaft.
- The rigging on the forward sails of a craft.
- noun - a covering for the head