Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEADGEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEADGEAR exist?
Definitions of HEADGEAR in dictionaries:
- noun - clothing for the head
- noun - the hoist at the pithead of a mine
- noun - stable gear consisting of any part of a harness that fits about the horse's head
- A covering, such as a hat or helmet, for the head.
- The part of a harness that fits about a horse’s head.
- The rigging for hauling or lifting located at the head of a mine shaft.
- The rigging on the forward sails of a craft.
- noun - a covering for the head
There are 8 letters in HEADGEAR: A A D E E G H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADGEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEADGEAR plus a wildcard: HEADGEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEADGEAR
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEADGEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.