Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HAZY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAZY exist?
Definitions of HAZY in dictionaries:
- adj - filled or abounding with fog or mist
- adj - indistinct or hazy in outline
- Marked by the presence of haze; misty: hazy sunshine.
- Not clearly defined; unclear or vague: I’m a bit hazy on the new budget.
- adj - clean and pure
- verb - to remove obstructions
There are 4 letters in HAZY: A H Y Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAZY plus a wildcard: HAZY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAZY
Images for HAZY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.