Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HAZARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAZARD exist?
Definitions of HAZARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a source of danger
- noun - an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- noun - an obstacle on a golf course
- verb - put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- verb - put at risk
- verb - take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
- A chance; an accident.
- A chance of being injured or harmed; danger: Space travel is full of hazards.
- A possible source of danger: a fire hazard.
- A dice game similar to craps.
- An obstacle, such as a sand trap, found on a golf course.
- To expose to danger or harm.
- To venture (something); dare: hazard a guess.
- verb - to expose to a risk (a chance of injury or loss)
There are 6 letters in HAZARD: A A D H R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAZARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAZARD plus a wildcard: HAZARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAZARD
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HAZARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.