Scrabble word: HARDNESSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARDNESSES exist?
Definitions of HARDNESSES in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being rigid and resistant to pressure
- noun - a quality of water that contains dissolved mineral salts that prevent soap from lathering
- noun - devoid of passion or feeling
- noun - the quality of being difficult to do
- noun - excessive sternness
- adj - firm and unyielding
There are 10 letters in HARDNESSES: A D E E H N R S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARDNESSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARDNESSES plus a wildcard: HARDNESSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARDNESSES
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HARDNESSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.