Scrabble word: HARDENING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARDENING exist?
Definitions of HARDENING in dictionaries:
- noun - abnormal hardening or thickening of tissue
- noun - the process of becoming hard or solid by cooling or drying or crystallization
- noun - the act of making something harder (firmer or tighter or more compact)
- verb - become hard or harder
- verb - make hard or harder
- verb - harden by reheating and cooling in oil
- verb - make fit
- verb - cause to accept or become hardened to
- The act or process of becoming hard or harder.
- Something that hardens, as a substance added to iron to yield steel.
- Gradual exposure of plants to cold weather.
There are 9 letters in HARDENING: A D E G H I N N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARDENING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARDENING plus a wildcard: HARDENING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARDENING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HARDENING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.