Is HARDENING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HARDENING in various dictionaries:
- noun - abnormal hardening or thickening of tissue
- noun - the process of becoming hard or solid by cooling or drying or crystallization
- noun - the act of making something harder (firmer or tighter or more compact)
- verb - become hard or harder
- verb - make hard or harder
- verb - harden by reheating and cooling in oil
- verb - make fit
- verb - cause to accept or become hardened to
- The act or process of becoming hard or harder.
- Something that hardens, as a substance added to iron to yield steel.
- Gradual exposure of plants to cold weather.
There are 9 letters in HARDENING: A D E G H I N N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HARDENING
To search all scrabble anagrams of HARDENING, to go: HARDENING?
Rearrange the letters in HARDENING and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of HARDENING
8 letters out of HARDENING
7 letters out of HARDENING
6 letters out of HARDENING
5 letters out of HARDENING
4 letters out of HARDENING
3 letters out of HARDENING
2 letters out of HARDENING
Contextual use of HARDENING
What's nearby HARDENING
Lookup in Wiki for HARDENING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HARDENING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HARDENING"