Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HAPLOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAPLOID exist?
Definitions of HAPLOID in dictionaries:
- noun - (genetics) an organism or cell having only one complete set of chromosomes
- adj - of a cell or organism having a single set of chromosomes
- Having the same number of sets of chromosomes as a germ cell or half as many as a somatic cell.
- An organism having haploid cells.
- noun - a cell having only one set of chromosomes
There are 7 letters in HAPLOID: A D H I L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAPLOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAPLOID plus a wildcard: HAPLOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAPLOID
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HAPLOID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.