Scrabble word: HANDSOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDSOME exist?
Definitions of HANDSOME in dictionaries:
- adj - pleasing in appearance especially by reason of conformity to ideals of form and proportion
- adj - given or giving freely
- Pleasing and dignified in form or appearance.
- Marked by or requiring skill or dexterity: did some handsome maneuvers on the skating rink.
- Appropriate or fitting: a handsome location for the new school.
- Large: a handsome price; won by a handsome margin.
There are 8 letters in HANDSOME: A D E H M N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HANDSOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HANDSOME plus a wildcard: HANDSOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HANDSOME
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HANDSOME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.