Scrabble word: HAMMERHEAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAMMERHEAD exist?
Definitions of HAMMERHEAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a stupid person
- noun - the striking part of a hammer
- noun - medium-sized live-bearing shark with eyes at either end of a flattened hammer-shaped head
- The head of a hammer.
- Any of several large predatory sharks of the genus Sphyrna, having the sides of the head elongated into large, fleshy extensions with the eyes at the ends.
- A wading bird (Scopus umbretta) of Africa and southwest Asia, having brown plumage, a large bladelike bill, and a long, backward-pointing crest.
- An African fruit bat (Hypsignathus monstrosus), the male of which has a distinctive, enlarged head.
There are 10 letters in HAMMERHEAD: A A D E E H H M M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAMMERHEAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAMMERHEAD plus a wildcard: HAMMERHEAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAMMERHEAD
10 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HAMMERHEAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.