Scrabble word: HAMMERED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAMMERED exist?
Definitions of HAMMERED in dictionaries:
- verb - beat with or as if with a hammer
- verb - create by hammering
- adj - shaped or worked with a hammer and often showing hammer marks
- Shaped or worked with a metalworker’s hammer and often showing the marks of these tools: a bowl of hammered brass.
- verb - to strike repeatedly
There are 8 letters in HAMMERED: A D E E H M M R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAMMERED plus a wildcard: HAMMERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAMMERED
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HAMMERED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.