Scrabble word: HALLUCINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does HALLUCINATION exist?
Definitions of HALLUCINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - illusory perception
- noun - a mistaken or unfounded opinion or idea
- noun - an object perceived during a hallucinatory episode
- False or distorted perception of objects or events with a compelling sense of their reality, usually resulting from a mental disorder or as a response to a drug.
- The objects or events so perceived.
- A false or mistaken idea; a delusion.
There are 13 letters in HALLUCINATION: A A C H I I L L N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HALLUCINATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HALLUCINATION plus a wildcard: HALLUCINATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALLUCINATION
13 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HALLUCINATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.