Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HAIKU
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAIKU exist?
Definitions of HAIKU in dictionaries:
- noun - an epigrammatic Japanese verse form of three short lines
- A Japanese lyric verse form having three unrhymed lines of five, seven, and five syllables, traditionally invoking an aspect of nature or the seasons.
- A poem written in this form.
- n - a Japanese poem
There are 5 letters in HAIKU: A H I K U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAIKU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAIKU plus a wildcard: HAIKU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAIKU
Images for HAIKU
- Home Published haiku Renku Research Bookstore About Contacts Join Our
- Vladimir Devide WHA
- haiku - FUSION Magazine
- Poetry haiku How To Write Them Humanities Hub
- Knuckleballs haiku
- haiku El Arcn de Morgana LeFey
- haiku Deck la aplicacin para hacer presentaciones minimalistas ...
- haikus - MUSIC FREE
- While nearly every student in the world knows haiku the ancient ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.