Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HAFIZ
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAFIZ exist?
Definitions of HAFIZ in dictionaries:
- One who has memorized the Koran.
- Used as a title of respect for such a person.
- n - a Muslim who knows the Koran by heart
There are 5 letters in HAFIZ: A F H I Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAFIZ plus a wildcard: HAFIZ?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAFIZ
Images for HAFIZ
- hafiz3 hafiz quote about Poetry
- hafiz 2 One day the sun admitted... by hafiz
- Bestandhafiz - Prince Entertained on a Terrace.jpg - Wikipedia
- hafiz Saeed Condemns US Drone Attacks Defends JuD hafiz Saeed ...
- FileDivan von hafiz.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... Hafz Koruyucu Hakem Hakem Hakm
- hafiz of Shiraz New Nightingale New Rose Door of the Beloved
- Inspiring Quotes on Gratitude hafiz Gratitude Habitat
- hafiz Saeed offers US storm aid Pakistan DAWN.COM
- hafiz Openhand
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.