Scrabble word: HACKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HACKED exist?
Definitions of HACKED in dictionaries:
- verb - cut with a hacking tool
- verb - be able to manage or manage successfully
- verb - cut away
- verb - kick on the arms
- verb - kick on the shins
- verb - fix a computer program piecemeal until it works
- verb - significantly cut up a manuscript
- verb - cough spasmodically
- adj - to cut or chop roughly [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HACKABLE
There are 6 letters in HACKED: A C D E H K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HACKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HACKED plus a wildcard: HACKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HACKED
Images for HACKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.