Scrabble word: HACKBERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HACKBERRY exist?
Definitions of HACKBERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various trees of the genus Celtis having inconspicuous flowers and small berrylike fruits
- noun - small edible dark purple to black berry with large pits
- Any of various trees or shrubs of the genus Celtis, having inconspicuous flowers and small, usually ovoid drupes.
- The fruit of such a plant.
- The soft, yellowish wood of these trees or shrubs.
There are 9 letters in HACKBERRY: A B C E H K R R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HACKBERRY plus a wildcard: HACKBERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HACKBERRY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HACKBERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.