Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUSHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUSHING exist?
Definitions of GUSHING in dictionaries:
- verb - gush forth in a sudden stream or jet
- verb - praise enthusiastically
- verb - issue in a jet
- adj - flowing profusely
- adj - uttered with unrestrained enthusiasm
- adj - extravagantly demonstrative
- v - to flow forth forcefully
There are 7 letters in GUSHING: G G H I N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUSHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUSHING plus a wildcard: GUSHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUSHING
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUSHING
- gushing Water at The Ord River Dam - Lake Argyle by TravelPod Member ...
- gushing Woman
- Fashion Television gushing over Gushue
- laughing waters gushing tribuary natures fury
- gushing oil well Al-Burgan field Kuwait - E8350139 - enlarged ...
- Craig J. Sorensen Things I missed...
- Sign up and download this gushing water image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- Open Fire Hydrant Plug gushing High Pressure Water Royalty Free Stock ...
- Vintage Photo Of Oil Derrick gushing Oil - 79630 Shutterstock
- Slippery Slope for Obama and Big Oil The Clyde Fitch Report
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.