Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUMWEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUMWEED exist?
Definitions of GUMWEED in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various western American plants of the genus Grindelia having resinous leaves and stems formerly used medicinally
- n - a plant covered with a gummy substance
There are 7 letters in GUMWEED: D E E G M U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUMWEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUMWEED plus a wildcard: GUMWEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUMWEED
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUMWEED
- Curl-cup gumweed (Grindelia squarrosa) Blackfoot Native Plants
- bubble Gum medical marijuana cannabis
- Grindelia lanceolata (narrowleaf gumweed) - stem image
- Downsized Image [Entire-leaved-gumweed-28.jpg - 113kB]
- Curlycup gumweed Rubber Rabbitbrush Sunflower
- La Main Verte Afficher le sujet - [Rcolt]Mon 1er jdc [Bambata ...
- Downsized Image [Entire-leaved gumweed (19).jpg - 133kB]
- Curly-cup gumweed Flower Grindelia squarrosa Wildflower
- We only use the most efficient premium and rapid discreet methods of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.