Scrabble word: GUMMY
Is GUMMY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GUMMY in dictionaries:
- adj - having the sticky properties of an adhesive
- adj - covered with adhesive gum
- Consisting of or containing gum.
- Covered or clogged with or as if with gum.
- Having the texture or properties of gum; sticky and viscid.
- adj - resembling gum
There are 5 letters in GUMMY: G M M U Y
Click to search all anagrams of GUMMY plus a wildcard: GUMMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUMMY
Images for GUMMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.