Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUMMOSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUMMOSIS exist?
Definitions of GUMMOSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - pathological production of gummy exudates in citrus and various stone-fruit trees
- noun - disease of citrus trees caused by the fungus Phytophthora citrophthora
- The pathological formation of patches of gum on certain plants, such as sugar cane and some fruit trees, resulting from attack by insects, microorganisms, or adverse weather conditions.
- n - a disease of plants
There are 8 letters in GUMMOSIS: G I M M O S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUMMOSIS plus a wildcard: GUMMOSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUMMOSIS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUMMOSIS
- FileCherry gummosis on an ornamental species.JPG - Wikipedia the ...
- Rio Grande gummosis causes amber exudate to be secreted from pockets ...
- Filegummosis on an ornamental cherry.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- Severe bacterial blight gummosis exudation on a peach tree trunk ...
- gummosis - WikiGardener - The gardening site that anyone can edit
- Mango Dieback and gummosis in Sindh Pakistan Caused by Lasiodiplodia ...
- ... Citrus gummosis Plant Protection
- Figure 2. gummosis on trunk
- gummosis is a sticky amber ooze or gum exuded from lesions on stone ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.