Scrabble word: GUMMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUMMING exist?
Definitions of GUMMING in dictionaries:
- noun - ineffectual chewing (as if without teeth)
- noun - a preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing
- noun - the tissue (covered by mucous membrane) of the jaws that surrounds the bases of the teeth
- noun - any of various substances (soluble in water) that exude from certain plants
- noun - cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- noun - wood or lumber from any of various gum trees especially the sweet gum
- noun - any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus or Liquidambar or Nyssa that are sources of gum
- verb - to smear, seal, or clog with gum (a sticky, viscid substance)
There are 7 letters in GUMMING: G G I M M N U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUMMING plus a wildcard: GUMMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUMMING
Images for GUMMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.