Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUMMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUMMED exist?
Definitions of GUMMED in dictionaries:
- noun - a preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing
- noun - the tissue (covered by mucous membrane) of the jaws that surrounds the bases of the teeth
- noun - any of various substances (soluble in water) that exude from certain plants
- noun - cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- noun - wood or lumber from any of various gum trees especially the sweet gum
- noun - any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus or Liquidambar or Nyssa that are sources of gum
- adj - covered with adhesive gum
- v - to smear, seal, or clog with gum (a sticky, viscid substance)
There are 6 letters in GUMMED: D E G M M U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUMMED plus a wildcard: GUMMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUMMED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUMMED
- Luc Devroye School of Computer Science McGill University ...
- Coloured - 70mm x 100mm Coloured gummed
- Paper Tape Decorative Tape gummed Tape
- gummed Kraft Paper Tape -A water activated brown kraft paper tape ...
- Vintage Tipco Glitter Tinsel Christmas gummed by TinselandTrinkets
- gummed Up By Bubbles
- click to enlarge gummed paper squares 1 00 glossy gummed
- Marshall Lee gummed up-Animation by Sakuishi on deviantART
- NORMAL gummed PAPER Contact ICMI
- Adpac gummed Paper Tape Reinforced Tamper-evident Grade K60 70mmx152m ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.