Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUMMAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUMMAS exist?
Definitions of GUMMAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a small rubbery granuloma that is characteristic of an advanced stage of syphilis
- n - a soft tumor
There are 6 letters in GUMMAS: A G M M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUMMAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUMMAS plus a wildcard: GUMMAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUMMAS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUMMAS
- Solitary frontal ulcer A syphilitic gumma
- Images of syphilis (below ad)
- Q5B2 I.D. Chronic Meningitis and Encephalitis
- Medical Microbiology 2421 Sharpe Flashcards Test 3 StudyBlue
- gummas blogg Meg og mormor
- Syphilis - New Sexual Disease Wide spread in US & All of the West ...
- Study Guide for Exam 2 Topics - MBI 131
- Treponema Pallidum mnemonic - Microbiology mnemonics and tutorial
- PTAC ir piemis divus lmumus par SIA Direct Office veiktu ...
- Micro 2 spirochetes and mycoplasmas flashcards Quizlet
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.