Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUDGEON
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUDGEON exist?
Definitions of GUDGEON in dictionaries:
- noun - small spiny-finned fish of coastal or brackish waters having a large head and elongated tapering body having the ventral fins modified as a sucker
- noun - small slender European freshwater fish often used as bait by anglers
- A small Eurasian freshwater fish (Gobio gobio) related to the carp and used for bait.
- Any of various similar or related fishes.
- One who is easily duped.
- A metal pivot or journal at the end of a shaft or an axle, around which a wheel or other device turns.
- The socket of a hinge into which a pin fits.
- A metal pin that joins two pieces of stone.
- The socket for the pintle of a rudder.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 7 letters in GUDGEON: D E G G N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUDGEON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUDGEON plus a wildcard: GUDGEON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUDGEON
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUDGEON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.