Scrabble word: GUDGEON
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUDGEON exist?
Definitions of GUDGEON in dictionaries:
- noun - small spiny-finned fish of coastal or brackish waters having a large head and elongated tapering body having the ventral fins modified as a sucker
- noun - small slender European freshwater fish often used as bait by anglers
- A small Eurasian freshwater fish (Gobio gobio) related to the carp and used for bait.
- Any of various similar or related fishes.
- One who is easily duped.
- A metal pivot or journal at the end of a shaft or an axle, around which a wheel or other device turns.
- The socket of a hinge into which a pin fits.
- A metal pin that joins two pieces of stone.
- The socket for the pintle of a rudder.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood