Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUDGEON
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUDGEON exist?
Definitions of GUDGEON in dictionaries:
- noun - small spiny-finned fish of coastal or brackish waters having a large head and elongated tapering body having the ventral fins modified as a sucker
- noun - small slender European freshwater fish often used as bait by anglers
- A small Eurasian freshwater fish (Gobio gobio) related to the carp and used for bait.
- Any of various similar or related fishes.
- One who is easily duped.
- A metal pivot or journal at the end of a shaft or an axle, around which a wheel or other device turns.
- The socket of a hinge into which a pin fits.
- A metal pin that joins two pieces of stone.
- The socket for the pintle of a rudder.
- v - to mislead by falsehood
There are 7 letters in GUDGEON: D E G G N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUDGEON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUDGEON plus a wildcard: GUDGEON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUDGEON
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUDGEON
- Southern Purple Spotted gudgeon - a small fish 4 to 7cm that was ...
- Subject Korean Topmouth gudgeon J01-freshwater fish - Pseudorasbora ...
- Endangered species - purple spotted gudgeon NSW Department of ...
- ... simon gudgeon united kingdom b 1958 isis 2008 bronze simon gudgeon
- Thread ID this Cairns gudgeon
- The Isis Collection Simon gudgeon Halcyon Gallery
- Hare Simon gudgeon
- 25 of my favorite photography quotes
- Purple Spotted gudgeon or Northern Trout gudgeon
- gudgeon pins piston pins mumbai gudgeon pins piston pins for