Scrabble word: GUARANTEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUARANTEE exist?
Definitions of GUARANTEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
- noun - an unconditional commitment that something will happen or that something is true
- noun - a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults
- verb - give surety or assume responsibility
- verb - make certain of
- verb - promise to do or accomplish
- verb - stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of
- Something that assures a particular outcome or condition: Lack of interest is a guarantee of failure.
- A promise or an assurance, especially one given in writing, that attests to the quality or durability of a product or service.
- A pledge that something will be performed in a specified manner.
- A guaranty by which one person assumes responsibility for paying another’s debts or fulfilling another’s responsibilities.
- A guaranty for the execution, completion, or existence of something.
- A guarantor.
- To assume responsibility for the debt, default, or miscarriage of.
- To assume responsibility for the quality or performance of: guarantee a product.
- To undertake to do, accomplish, or ensure (something) for another: guaranteed to free the captives; guarantees freedom of speech.
- To make certain: The rain guarantees a good crop this year.
- To furnish security for.
- To express or declare with conviction: I guarantee that you’ll like this book.
There are 9 letters in GUARANTEE: A A E E G N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUARANTEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUARANTEE plus a wildcard: GUARANTEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUARANTEE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words