Scrabble word: GROMMET
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROMMET exist?
Definitions of GROMMET in dictionaries:
- noun - fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- A reinforced eyelet, as in cloth or leather, through which a fastener may be passed.
- A small metal or plastic ring used to reinforce such an eyelet.
- A loop of rope or metal used for securing the edge of a sail to its stay.
- verb - to fasten with a reinforcing ring of metal
There are 7 letters in GROMMET: E G M M O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROMMET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROMMET plus a wildcard: GROMMET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROMMET
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GROMMET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.