Scrabble word: GROMMET
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROMMET exist?
Definitions of GROMMET in dictionaries:
- noun - fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- A reinforced eyelet, as in cloth or leather, through which a fastener may be passed.
- A small metal or plastic ring used to reinforce such an eyelet.
- A loop of rope or metal used for securing the edge of a sail to its stay.
- verb - to fasten with a reinforcing ring of metal