Scrabble word: GRIEVANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIEVANCE exist?
Definitions of GRIEVANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation
- noun - an allegation that something imposes an illegal obligation or denies some legal right or causes injustice
- noun - a complaint about a (real or imaginary) wrong that causes resentment and is grounds for action
- An actual or supposed circumstance regarded as just cause for protest.
- A complaint or protestation based on such a circumstance.
- Indignation or resentment stemming from a feeling of having been wronged.
- The act of inflicting hardship or harm.
- The cause of hardship or harm.
There are 9 letters in GRIEVANCE: A C E E G I N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRIEVANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRIEVANCE plus a wildcard: GRIEVANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRIEVANCE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRIEVANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.